Sunday, October 18, 2009

Step by Step

Caden Walks!!! He has been taking a few steps here and there for several weeks now, but on Oct. 8th (which was by birthday) he walked clear across the room. I said it was his birthday present to me. He was in the dining room holding on to the table leg and Ricky was sitting on the loveseat in the living room. Ricky said Caden why don't you walk to me. So Caden let go and walked all the way into the living room. He was pretty proud of himself. And his face was priceless. When he had gotten about five steps into it his eyes got so big and he started shaking his arms like "Oh my gosh I'm doing it!" He was very cute and Ricky and I were both standing there to see it. Since then he has been practicing up a storm and is starting to walk more and more. But still if he wants to get somewhere fast he'll crawl, without a doubt. Here are a couple of videos of him shortly after he decided he could walk.


2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! He is WALKING!!! I love it!! Thanks so much for sharing. Aside from the walking part it was cool to hear your voice on the video Amy. I miss you a bunch! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww my little man is getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete