Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hair Cut #1

Caden's bangs had gotten way too long. They were in his eyes, and they were starting to bother him. It was time to at least trim the bangs. I didn't necessarily want to cut all of his hair since the curls in the back are cute. Being the person that I am I decided I could snip his bangs a little and not go through the drama of taking him somewhere and making him sit still to have his bangs cut and pay someone to snip like 3 times. So Sat. morning I decided to take on the challenge. I put him in his highchair in front of the tv with a sucker and we were good to go. He did well (not that it took very long) and it turned out better than I expected. I don't think I'll start beauty school, but I guess I can cut my kids bangs every once in a while.

Before: Bangs in those beautiful eyes
Before


After: In the chair enjoying the sucker

After


After



After: Up close and personal

2 comments: