Sunday, March 21, 2010

Before and After

We have been doing some projects around the house. I think it is because we have had to stay inside the past few months so we have found stuff to keep us busy. We knew we wanted to update the kitchen appliances when we bought the house so that had been on our To-Do List. We decided to take on that with our tax refund money so after much searching we finally found some that we liked and would work in our kitchen. I also made some drapes for the living room. We found material we liked but couldn't find curtains already made so I decided that I could probably do it and I DID! So that has been our two main things we have done to the house lately. Here are some before and after pictures.
The Kitchen as it looked for the previous owners.

The Kitchen Before



The Kitchen After



This is our living room before the curtains. Actually you can see Ricky had already hung one curtain rod.





The living room with the curtains.





The curtains up close.



3 comments:

  1. Amy Ogles! I am loving those curtains! loving. I'm couldn't have done better myself. Everything looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new home projects! Congrats on the new kitchen looks. I will be bringing my big trays over to keep in your cool double door fridge! ha ha! So nice, love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Amy It all looks GREAT! I love the fancy new kitchen and the living room looks great too! It's amazing what curtains can do for a room!

    ReplyDelete