Saturday, March 26, 2011

Baby Girl Nursery

Here are a couple of pictures of Avery Lynn's nursery. I took these pictures a few days before she was born but I never got around to posting them. I'm saying that because you may notice the picture frames don't have pictures in them at the time I took these. They now have newborn pictures in them, but retaking pictures of the room now would require straightening it up so it looks presentable and it would require taking time to take the pictures and uploading them to the computer. All time I'd rather spend doing something else so you get older versions that still give you an idea of what we did with her room. We like it and I think she does too so we are happy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the room Amy! I still haven't taken "finished" pics so well done! =)

    ReplyDelete