- Speech: She can say Mama, Dada, Hi, & Bye-Bye. She has started jabbering sentences. Obviously I don't know what she is saying but what I mean is she started using more than just one sound/word over and over again. She changes it up and makes multiple sounds sounding more like a sentence.
- Sleep: She sleeps about 11 hrs at night and naps morning and afternoon for about 1.5 to 2hrs. She is a great sleeper!
- Food: She does all kinds of baby food and still nurses 4 times a day. She also likes crackers, puffs, cheerios, & shredded cheese. She likes a sippy cup with water. She has five teeth(six someday really soon).
- Movement: She is good at sitting up on her own but hasn't decided she is ready to crawl just yet. She will turn and wiggle a bit while on her stomach to get a toy that is out of reach but she is pretty content just staying put. She loves the Johnny Jumper that hangs from the door frame. She is a bouncing fool in that thing.
- Other Fun Fact: She loves to give kisses (wide open mouth ones). She can clap her hands and sign "more" when she wants more food. She likes waving Hi. She loves her big brother, he can always make her laugh. She loves pulling hair (especially brothers).
Here are some pictures of our cutie from the last few weeks.
Trying on a hat from her closet!
Dressing her up.
Happy as can be!