Thursday, March 15, 2012

Avery Lynn's Baptism

We got Avery Lynn baptised last weekend at La Croix United Methodist Church, the church that Ricky and I were married in and where we had Caden baptised. It is also were both sets of our parents attend. Don't let the smiles in the pictures fool you. She screamed when the pastor took her out of my arms to baptise her. But I did expect this response, since she doesn't take too kindly to anyone taking her out of my arms. But thankfully she recovered quickly when he handed her back, especially when she saw him putting his hands in a bowl full of water. Either way it was a nice experience and we are glad that we finally made the time to get her baptised.

All smiles before the service


During the service (after he handed her back so I could hold her)

2 comments:

  1. The pictures at the church turned out good. Too bad there wasn't one of her arching her back, trying to get away from Ron. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was laughing to hard to get a picture of that...and I think I was moving Caden out into the isle so he could see better at that moment.

      Delete