Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Entertainment


Our entertainment this morning was a neighbor's moving truck. Who knew it would be so cool. Caden loves cars and trucks and big ones are even cooler. So he had a great morning when he woke up and I showed him an 18 wheeler parked across the street. He was pumped! He and Lilly stayed perched at the window until I made him leave to eat some breakfast. He cried.




Here is also a video of Caden singing and dancing with a snowman. For Christmas I have a snowman that I sit by the fireplace that sings when you push his hand. Caden made a new friend. I think that the snowman sang more his first day out this year than he has sang in the four years I've had him. You may notice that Caden is moving his lips as the snowman sings. He lip sings to songs now. We don't really know why nothing actually comes out. Maybe he knows he can't say those words so he just lip sings. I don't know, but it is cute just the same. Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. I love your sewing! I really like the hooded towel idea --I promise not to tell!! Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have to agree with Caden and Lilly watching moovers and their trucks is pretty entertaining. Especally when there are stairs involved! =) Oh and LOVE the lip singing!

    ReplyDelete