Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Can Sew


Well at least simple things. I am not a crafty person. I don't pretend to be. I've tried things in the past but found that it takes too long. If I have to spend a lot of time and it really doesn't turn out much cheaper then I'd rather just buy it. But I wanted to learn how to sew and thought maybe it would be different. Lots of my friends can do it and they make the cutest stuff so I asked for and got a sewing machine for my birthday and have completed a few items thus far. I did some burp cloths that I gave as baby shower gifts and I made a hooded towel for Caden (he's getting it for Christmas so don't ruin the surprise.) Anyhow, here are my masterpieces. They aren't perfect, if you look closely, but you can't tell from the pictures so I'll let you see. : - )

3 comments:

  1. I like the hooded towel! I gave the shower gift to Donna Komerach. Becky will give it to Magin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! so proud of you! i thought about asking for a sewing machine too to force myself into crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they look great! I love the towel Did you follow instructions or make it up as you go?

    ReplyDelete