Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On Our Way to Two

While Caden is almost two years old now...we are also moving on to two children in our life. We are expecting another baby in January!!! We are very excited and everything seems to be going well. Caden will be a great big brother. And currently he is still a big fan of babies so hopefully that sticks around for a while. : - )


I can't believe that Caden will be two in less than one month! It is crazy how much kids change from year to year. I'm sure he obviously changed dramatically during his first year of life but I almost think this second year has been even more amazing. He has learned so much from when he turned one until now. I never would have imagined that my one year old then would be the full fledged toddler he is today. Running, playing, climbing, talking, singing, etc. It is crazy. Whether it is singing with the radio or saying the words with us as we read a book or counting as we count. He thinks that is pretty cool right now. I tried to attach a video below of Caden counting with his computer from several weeks ago, but I've been trying for like two weeks and blogger evidently hates the idea of me uploading this video so I gave up and posted this post without the video. Sorry.

5 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMY CONGRATS!!!!

    What Wonderful news!!! I'm just sorry I didn't read this sooner (I'm still trying to figure out the screaming). I'll try to call you later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am so excited for you! I hope you are feeling well. I am sure you look super cute.

    ReplyDelete