Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gotta Love Free!

Who doesn't love all that Shutterfly has to offer. Personalized anything these days is a big hit so obviously a site that lets you do lots of it is a big hit among me and my friends and family. I use shutterfly for lots of things including Christmas cards, Photo Books, Photo Calendars, Gift Tags, and your regular 4x6 prints. Plus you can share your photos or projects with family so they can order some cool prints or products too. Last year we used this photo for our Christmas card.

I love sending out photos on our Christmas cards. It just makes it so much more personal. I don't have one taken yet for this year, but I hope to get on that this week. I need a Christams tree up first. I have never been disappointed in Shutterfly's work. Everything has always turned out great and their site is very user friendly, so check out what they have to offer and cross off some of those holiday gifts from your list.

By the way...Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 free Holiday Cards for blogging about their products. Prompting this post. : - ) Check it out and maybe you can get some too. Go here. I Love Free Stuff!!!

2 comments:

  1. I've never used shutter fly, but will have to check it out. Free stuff is FUN!!! Can't wait to get this year's card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love free stuff too. How is baby sister coming along?

    ReplyDelete