Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Caden's First Ever Birthday Party

We had a little birthday party for Caden at my parents house in Cape to celebrate his birthday. I did a barnyard theme and we had it outside by the pool. Lots of family came, and Caden got lots of fun new toys and clothes. Thanks everyone. I think Caden had a good time. Here are some pictures from the big day.

THE CAKE

This is the cake that everyone other than Caden ate.

Caden's Cake (before Caden got it)




Caden eating his cake.




Caden's cake when he was done (or when we took it away).


THE PRESENTS

Tissue paper is even better than the presents! : - )



More Party Fun



Caden with his cousin's Marley and Taylor in the background



My Dad, Caden, Marley, and Danielle enjoying the pool.


3 comments:

  1. What a cute cake! Looks like he had a great first birthday party. It's amazing how they know exactly what to do with their first cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is NOT a year old... it's impossible! :) love these photos- looks like everyone had a blast! caden is still as precious as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you don't know me, and I don't know you, but I'm a new friend of Robyn O. I just saw your blog linked on hers and was intrigued because your last name is Ogles. We have a sweet neighbor, Myrtle Ogles (her husband Frank Ogles just died), I think Frank's family was from North Carolina or Alabama - are you any relation by any chance?

    I'd love it if you could leave a comment on my blog and let me know - thanks! =0)

    ReplyDelete