Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The First "Real" Haircut

Caden had his first trip to the beauty shop last Thursday. I took him to the lady that cuts my hair for his first real haircut. I have trimmed his bangs twice but I wasn't brave enough to cut everything. He did awesome for the haircut. He sat in my lap and enjoyed the sucker she gave him. He was funny during the cut, when he would see a chunk of hair fall he would say "Oh No!"
Before the Haircut...
During the Haircut..gotta stop for a picture
After the Haircut. I guess it's just like when I get my hair cut. You don't really like the way someone else fixes it. I didn't care for it initially but it has grown on me.




He still has some curl left. He is enjoying the lake view at a friends wedding reception this weekend.



Not the best picture but two very cute guys!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, he's precious! I love that he still has some curls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when he had NO hair on the sides and now there's enough to cut!

    ReplyDelete